Skull Candy Smokin' Buds Earphones Black Rubberized

Skull Candy Smokin' Buds Earphones Black Rubberized

“These are definitely great sounding and well priced ear buds. I've never really had a pair that sounded this nice before and I only paid $40 for them. If you're into Dubstep, Trap, Hip-Hop, Rap, or other music like this, then you will definitely enjoy these buds. They have very nice low end performance that actually makes your ears vibrate a little and also have clear and pristene highs. For...” --backspace119

TDK BA100

TDK BA100

“   "The TDK BA100: Like Beige Wallpaper, But..."   ...I Like Them!  I have all of about 4 hours of listening time with these headphones, but I don't think I need more to justify my thoughts.  They are BA (balance armature) drivers so burn-in is not a factor.  For this test I used my iPod Classic (no external amp and no EQ adjustments).  Many, many different...” --SoulSyde

TDK CLEF-P Live Tuning

TDK CLEF-P Live Tuning

The Live Tuning model is designed to intensify live recordings, rock and Latin music. It is compatible with high treble sounds and enhances ‘live’ music for an immersive music experience. The earphones in TDK's CLEF-P series feature the same high-quality aluminum construction that also adds to the overall ruggedness of TDK's design. Sound wise, these models come with an...

TDK Life On Record  MT300 High Definition In Ear Headphones

TDK Life On Record MT300 High Definition In Ear Headphones

TDK Life On Record High Definition In Ear Headphones deliver a rich sound through comfortable, noise reduction ear tips.

TDK BA200

TDK BA200

“Own them for a while now really love them! bought a couple comply foam tips which are more comfortable then the stock ones. the stock ones are decent i liked the triple flang ones but comply foam tips are simply better. their soundstage amazes me still a benchmark for me when comparing to other iem/ciems. they are very neutral warm sounding iem's bass is off course less powerful then...” --ScreenKiller

TDK IE800

TDK IE800

A Superior Listening Experience, Anywhere. The TDK Life on Record IE800 Dual Driver Headphones elevate the personal listening experince, delivering the ultimate in comfort, superior craftsmanship and fidelity. TDK IE800 headphones are designed to deliver the optimal personal listening experience through an innovative, dual driver design. With one driver dedicated to bass and the other to...