Panasonic RP-HJE355-K High Fidelity Ergo-Fit Inner Ear Earbud Headphone Black

Panasonic RP-HJE355-K High Fidelity Ergo-Fit Inner Ear Earbud Headphone Black

“ I bought this and the JVC HA-FX40 at around the same price($20 each). I like this for the better behaved highs, overall slight warmth, and what seems like a slightly better build quality. I like the HA-FX40 for its slightly better detail, although its highs are a bit too strong at times. The HJE355 has a very ergonomic shape and I think most people will find that it is very...” --JK1

TDK BA100

TDK BA100

“   "The TDK BA100: Like Beige Wallpaper, But..."   ...I Like Them!  I have all of about 4 hours of listening time with these headphones, but I don't think I need more to justify my thoughts.  They are BA (balance armature) drivers so burn-in is not a factor.  For this test I used my iPod Classic (no external amp and no EQ adjustments).  Many, many different...” --SoulSyde

TDK IE800

TDK IE800

“When i bough these i had no id'ea how they would sound. I read some reviews but it is a iem that was flying under the radar and kind of hide in the shadow of the BA200 which is TDK's flagship ( was, i think it´s discontinued )    All plastic build, feels solid but not expensive. They do have a great fit and can be used both with deep or shallow insertion and a various amount of...” --Arvan

TDK CLEF-P Live Tuning

TDK CLEF-P Live Tuning

The Live Tuning model is designed to intensify live recordings, rock and Latin music. It is compatible with high treble sounds and enhances ‘live’ music for an immersive music experience. The earphones in TDK's CLEF-P series feature the same high-quality aluminum construction that also adds to the overall ruggedness of TDK's design. Sound wise, these models come with an...

Panasonic RP-HJE900

Panasonic RP-HJE900

“ Review is here: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/502289/panasonic-rp-hje900-zirconia-review ” --dfkt

Panasonic RP-HJE450-K

Panasonic RP-HJE450-K

“ The sound reminds me of the PX100. It is warm and detailed, with plenty of bass. It has more bass impact but less detail than the HJE355. The HJE355 also has better detail, better highs, and seems to isolate better. I bought the HJE450 before I bought the HJE355. Even though the HJE450 is good, I prefer the less expensive HJE355. ” --JK1

Panasonic RP-HJE295-K Deep Base Ergo-Fit Inner Ear Earbud Headphone Black

Panasonic RP-HJE295-K Deep Base Ergo-Fit Inner Ear Earbud Headphone Black

Panasonic's RP-HJE295 series features an ergo-fit design for ultimate comfort and a cord slider for tangle-free storage. Comfortable Fit The RP-HJE295 package includes 3 pairs of soft earpads (Small, Medium, and Large size) so that you can choose which size fits your ears best. These silicone inserts and ergo-fit design of the headphones allow for secure but comfortable wear,...

Panasonic rp hje 130

Panasonic rp hje 130

There is an old saying that says everything is all about presentation, and these new RP-HJE 130 earbuds from Panasonic definitely follow that very well. As far as the earbuds themselves go, they are your standard pair of earbuds for listening to your favorite tunes and probably work very well. The real attraction here though is in the packaging. With these earbuds packaged up to look like a...

TDK Life On Record  MT300 High Definition In Ear Headphones

TDK Life On Record MT300 High Definition In Ear Headphones

“These IEMs received quite a hype in the forum, with lots of Canadian head-fiers saying wonders about them for the price. As I found these on ebay for 12 euros (10 dollars more or lesss), I gave them a try.   The first reaction was the fit. It is just perfect for my ears. I believe it is due to the angled nozzle. They hold in incredibly well and are among the most comfortable IEMs I've...” --Mellowship