Diego Earbuds by JLab

Diego Earbuds by JLab

Once again, JLab engineered the design, sound, fit, and features around feedback from our fans to create a world class, yet affordable earbud that is truly designed by the people for the people. The Diego is the first JBud to sport our new JCon logo, designed with our fans as a symbol of JLab's commitment to Hook It Up. Rock It Out. FEATURING • 10mm Neodymium Micro Driver •...

J.Fi Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones (Ebony / Titanium)

J.Fi Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones (Ebony / Titanium)

TDK BA100

TDK BA100

“   "The TDK BA100: Like Beige Wallpaper, But..."   ...I Like Them!  I have all of about 4 hours of listening time with these headphones, but I don't think I need more to justify my thoughts.  They are BA (balance armature) drivers so burn-in is not a factor.  For this test I used my iPod Classic (no external amp and no EQ adjustments).  Many, many different...” --SoulSyde

TDK BA200

TDK BA200

“just trying to be breif and helpful my cable broke in less than 3 months and the god damn thing tangles worse than ipod cables... the balanced armatures are really clear and give punchy kick drums however if you listen to any edm or hip hop and basically any bass heavy music and you value bass quantity at all, you're gonna have to eq the **** out of the these to get good results. Luckily they...” --Ch1Kn

TDK CLEF-P Live Tuning

TDK CLEF-P Live Tuning

The Live Tuning model is designed to intensify live recordings, rock and Latin music. It is compatible with high treble sounds and enhances ‘live’ music for an immersive music experience. The earphones in TDK's CLEF-P series feature the same high-quality aluminum construction that also adds to the overall ruggedness of TDK's design. Sound wise, these models come with an...

TDK IE800

TDK IE800

“TDK IE800 VS. BA200   IE800 $40-90 (Discontinued by manufacturer) BA200  $55-120 (Discontinued by manufacturer) (on Head-fi, Ebay, and Amazon)  Some have even found these at Ross and TJ Maxx for $10-20.   Packaging: Pretty much the same packaging for both IEM’s.  If both packages were side-by-side, you’d probably have to read the labels pretty carefully to...” --aiaosu

TDK Life On Record  MT300 High Definition In Ear Headphones

TDK Life On Record MT300 High Definition In Ear Headphones

TDK Life On Record High Definition In Ear Headphones deliver a rich sound through comfortable, noise reduction ear tips.