Cosmic Ears HY3 Hybrid CIEM

Cosmic Ears BA4f Custom IEM

Cosmic Ears BA4f Custom IEM

TDK CLEF-P Live Tuning

TDK CLEF-P Live Tuning

The Live Tuning model is designed to intensify live recordings, rock and Latin music. It is compatible with high treble sounds and enhances ‘live’ music for an immersive music experience. The earphones in TDK's CLEF-P series feature the same high-quality aluminum construction that also adds to the overall ruggedness of TDK's design. Sound wise, these models come with an...

TDK BA200

TDK BA200

“TDK IE800 VS. BA200   IE800 $40-90 (Discontinued by manufacturer) BA200  $55-120 (Discontinued by manufacturer) (on Head-fi, Ebay, and Amazon)  Some have even found these at Ross and TJ Maxx for $10-20.   Packaging: Pretty much the same packaging for both IEM’s.  If both packages were side-by-side, you’d probably have to read the labels pretty carefully to...” --aiaosu

TDK Life On Record  MT300 High Definition In Ear Headphones

TDK Life On Record MT300 High Definition In Ear Headphones

TDK Life On Record High Definition In Ear Headphones deliver a rich sound through comfortable, noise reduction ear tips.