Sunrise Audio Xcited

Sw-Xcape

Sw-Xcape

T-PEOS B-100

T-PEOS B-100

“ About myself: http://www.head-fi.org/t/674373/story-of-a-new-reviewer-kimvictor   So, I'm used to reviewing more high end things, and I don't have much experience with lower end iems. However, when I bought the T-PEOS H-200, I was given a B-100. I was too busy with H-200 till recently, when I tried the B-100. I was surprised, in a good way. So here comes my review:   I'll...” --kimvictor

T-Peos D-200

T-Peos D-200

Friendly to any genre, easy on the ears. The D-200 series by T-PEOS boasts of lightweight cables that are flat and thin for optimal comfort. For extra convenience, there's also a click button mic to pick up your calls with, or to play and pause your music. There's a look for everyone.

T-Peos D-300

T-Peos D-300

Budget dynamic IEM from T-PEOS

T-Peos DD-200

T-Peos DD-200

Driver Unit: Double 8mm Dynamic Drivers Impedance: 16Ohm / 1Khz Sensitivity: 105dB / 1KHz Power: 3mW / 20mW Frequency Response: 20Hz ~ 20KHz Connectors & Plugs: 3.5mm 4pole gold plated L-type plug Cable: Half flat cable

T-Peos H-100

T-Peos H-100

Hybrid Earphone H-100KG Balanced Armature & 8mm Dynamic Driver Specification Driver Unit : Balanced Armature & 8mm Dynamic Driver Impedance : 60 ohms / 1KHz Sensitivity : 100db / 1Khz Frequency Response : 20Hz ~ 20KHz Power : 3mW (normal) Connector : 3.5mm / 3pole / 24K...

T-PEOS H-100II

T-PEOS H-100II

“T-PEOS H-100II Quick Review   Full Review at http://www.head-fi.org/t/726296/t-peos-h-100ii-review-by-mark2410   Thanks to T-PEOS for the sample.   Brief:  Crazy cheap detail monsters, Gangnam Style in IEM form.   Price:  US$84.50 or £49.31   Specification:  Features - 2 way hybrid earphone, Balanced armature (Knowles WBFK) unit...” --mark2410

T-Peos H-100J

T-Peos H-100J

“The Korea based T-PEOS surprised the IEM world with their hybrid IEM a few years ago and still continues to push for more innovative design. As the name suggested, the H-100J is related to T-PEOS’s original flagship hybrid, the T-100. However, the T-100J isn’t meant to be a continuance but rather a rebalance, in order to appeal to those who do not like the V-shaped sound of the original...” --ClieOS