Diego Earbuds by JLab

Diego Earbuds by JLab

Once again, JLab engineered the design, sound, fit, and features around feedback from our fans to create a world class, yet affordable earbud that is truly designed by the people for the people. The Diego is the first JBud to sport our new JCon logo, designed with our fans as a symbol of JLab's commitment to Hook It Up. Rock It Out. FEATURING • 10mm Neodymium Micro Driver •...

J.Fi Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones (Ebony / Titanium)

J.Fi Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones (Ebony / Titanium)

T-Peos Altone200

T-Peos Altone200

“ For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images     PREAMBLE   SWP Shinwoo (http://swpshinwoo.com/) is a Korean electronics company founded in 1986 who started developing earphones in 2012, changed their company name to T-Peos in 2013, and at the same time launched their first 3 way hybrid IEMs.  Their focus is on quality...” --Brooko

T-PEOS B-100

T-PEOS B-100

“ About myself: http://www.head-fi.org/t/674373/story-of-a-new-reviewer-kimvictor   So, I'm used to reviewing more high end things, and I don't have much experience with lower end iems. However, when I bought the T-PEOS H-200, I was given a B-100. I was too busy with H-200 till recently, when I tried the B-100. I was surprised, in a good way. So here comes my review:   I'll...” --kimvictor

T-Peos D-200

T-Peos D-200

Friendly to any genre, easy on the ears. The D-200 series by T-PEOS boasts of lightweight cables that are flat and thin for optimal comfort. For extra convenience, there's also a click button mic to pick up your calls with, or to play and pause your music. There's a look for everyone.

T-Peos D-300

T-Peos D-300

Budget dynamic IEM from T-PEOS

T-Peos DD-200

T-Peos DD-200

Driver Unit: Double 8mm Dynamic Drivers Impedance: 16Ohm / 1Khz Sensitivity: 105dB / 1KHz Power: 3mW / 20mW Frequency Response: 20Hz ~ 20KHz Connectors & Plugs: 3.5mm 4pole gold plated L-type plug Cable: Half flat cable

T-Peos H-100

T-Peos H-100

Hybrid Earphone H-100KG Balanced Armature & 8mm Dynamic Driver Specification Driver Unit : Balanced Armature & 8mm Dynamic Driver Impedance : 60 ohms / 1KHz Sensitivity : 100db / 1Khz Frequency Response : 20Hz ~ 20KHz Power : 3mW (normal) Connector : 3.5mm / 3pole / 24K...