Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

T-Peos Altone200

T-Peos Altone200

“ For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images     PREAMBLE   SWP Shinwoo (http://swpshinwoo.com/) is a Korean electronics company founded in 1986 who started developing earphones in 2012, changed their company name to T-Peos in 2013, and at the same time launched their first 3 way hybrid IEMs.  Their focus is on quality...” --Brooko

T-PEOS B-100

T-PEOS B-100

“ About myself: http://www.head-fi.org/t/674373/story-of-a-new-reviewer-kimvictor   So, I'm used to reviewing more high end things, and I don't have much experience with lower end iems. However, when I bought the T-PEOS H-200, I was given a B-100. I was too busy with H-200 till recently, when I tried the B-100. I was surprised, in a good way. So here comes my review:   I'll...” --kimvictor

T-Peos D-200

T-Peos D-200

Friendly to any genre, easy on the ears. The D-200 series by T-PEOS boasts of lightweight cables that are flat and thin for optimal comfort. For extra convenience, there's also a click button mic to pick up your calls with, or to play and pause your music. There's a look for everyone.