Audio Technica Ath-im70 Dual Symphonic Drivers In-ear Headphones

Fostex Te-05 Dynamic In-ear Headphones

Fostex Te-05 Dynamic In-ear Headphones

Superlux HD 381

Superlux HD 381

“Intro     TL;DR: The Superlux HD381F is an IEM that pops tags with its exceptional sound quality in its cheap-looking and completely unassuming package.   Before I begin, I would like to first thank George at Gearbest.com for providing a review sample of the Superlux HD381F in exchange for my honest opinion. I would like to clarify that I am neither affiliated with...” --thatBeatsguy