Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301

Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301

“Disclaimer     Please note that I am not affiliated with Xiaomi in any way, though you could consider me an "endorser" of this product.  I was neither paid nor given a review sample by Xiaomi; this pair was purchased personally. Also, do take note that most of the review is my personal opinion, and it should be treated as such; also, the impressions from this review can and will change, so...” --thatBeatsguy

Sw-Xcape

Sw-Xcape

Sunrise Audio Xcited

Sunrise Audio Xcited

Xiaomi 2nd V2.1 If Commemorative Limited Edition Piston Earphone Earbud with Remote & Mic

Xiaomi 2nd V2.1 Piston Earphone Earbud with Remote & Mic More Fakes in Amazon!!! WesleyStore Purchased from Xiaomi Company directly

Sunrise Xcape Impressive Edition