Sunrise Audio Xcited

Sunrise Audio Xcited

TDK EB750 Headphones

TDK EB750 Headphones

“ These IEMs have an MRSP of $40. For that price they are not worth it. However, in many discount places, especially in Canada, you may find these @ $15 or less. If you find them for this price, grab them. I personally paid $10.  Sound is great for the price. They look very rugged and feel solid, I believe they are made from aluminum. The cord is also tangle free and feels very nice....” --thug behram

Sw-Xcape