SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import)

SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import)

“These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50 hours to shine , lack sub bass and treble , perfect with vocals (Norah Jones / Yael Naim/ Celine Dion), not so convincing with classical music even at 24/96, bass not punchy enough for electronic...” --francopro

SONY MDR-XB90EX | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import)

SONY MDR-XB90EX | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import)

“Sony XB90EX Review This is not gonna be super in depth but just a small review and a comparison to the Sony XBA30. Ok so first thing I noticed when unboxing, wow they are big! Definitely much bigger than the 30. Build/Comfort Impressive, very impressive actually, as huge as they are they fit in your ear perfectly because of the way sony shaped them, there is a little area that sticks out on...” --kevms89

Sunrise Audio Xcited

Sunrise Audio Xcited

Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones

Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones

“ got em for 10$ in blue ,store had them on sale so l said sure y not and l m glad :)  they re light and comfortable cheap ( since l destroy my buds alot :(  ) and most of all the sound surprised me ,they sound great !!  if you need  a replacement for your ipod etc get em can not go wrong :) ” --drkrazyrich

Sony MDR E811LP - Headphones ( ear-bud ) - black

Sony MDR E811LP - Headphones ( ear-bud ) - black

“          As of 2013, I could only find one pair of these on the internet. It's a shame because from my experience, cheap earbuds are oriented around the muffled bass emphasis and exhausting higher mid ranges. I myself came from the Audio Technica a900x and Bose IE2's which sound darker compared to these $10 earbuds. I love rich vocals and acoustic...” --Nec3

Sony MDR-7550 In-Ear Monitors (IEM)

Sony MDR-7550 In-Ear Monitors (IEM)

“ Read full review: http://www.head-fi.org/t/679045/review-sony-mdr-7550 ” --kimvictor

Sony MDR EX600

Sony MDR EX600

“   Cowon J3 + EX600 with comply T500 tips     A listening sesion of your favorite album with the Sony MDR EX600 feels like fe****io from Jessica Alba and eating chocolate icecream at the same time, all this while watching your favorite team winning the related worldcup and receiving an Oscar from Natalie Portman who then gives you a long french kiss while everybody goes crazy in a standing...” --JamesMcProgger

Sony MDR EX1000

Sony MDR EX1000

“ First of all, I’d like to thank Mach3 (Peter) for generously lending me his Sony EX1000s. I am not affiliated nor against Sony in any way.   Introduction Sony needs no introduction to the audio world and I’m sure that a lot of you would have heard Sony EX1000 as Sony’s previous flagship IEM. The Sony EX IEM line has been replaced with the newer XBA line, which many, including me...” --lin0003

Sony MDR-EX800ST

Sony MDR-EX800ST

Sony's new audio monitor in inner ear style. As an In-Ear Monitor (IEM), MDR-EX800ST is strictly for musicians, sound engineers and audiophiles to listen to music or to hear a custom crafted mix of vocals and stage instrumentation for live performance or studio mixing. There are instructions on how to properly connect the cord to the driver unit and how to position the earphone and the...