Sw-Xcape

Sw-Xcape

Sunrise Audio Xcited

Sunrise Audio Xcited

J.Fi Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones (Ebony / Titanium)

J.Fi Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones (Ebony / Titanium)

JBuds J6 High Fidelity Ergonomic Earbuds Style Headphones (Nero Black)

JBuds J6 High Fidelity Ergonomic Earbuds Style Headphones (Nero Black)

“With DAC ONLY Pros: It didn’t shock me!! Average sounding headphone.  Comfortable to wear and lightweight Cons: Bass – Hey, I can hear some bass.  Quality of bass is below average. (5/10) Sharp highs – It doesn’t heart my ears but a little too sharp (5.5/10) Mids – a little bit muddy (6.75/10)     DAC & AMP (Tube) – Additional...” --HardTraxX

JBuds J5 Earbuds-Style Headphones (Black Pearl)

JBuds J5 Earbuds-Style Headphones (Black Pearl)

“With DAC ONLY Pros: Best sounding headphone so far.   Sounds well balanced. Comfortable to wear and lightweight Mids – Cleaner and neat – (7.5/10)   Highs – Not too overbearing – Clean but not crisp. Ok for long listening sessions. (6/10) Bass – Quality of bass is best I have heard so far - still average. (6/10)   Cons: Right earbud makes a clicking noise...” --HardTraxX

“With DAC ONLY Pros: Tom Drums crisp and noticeable. Mids – Average (7/10)   Highs – not too overbearing (not too harsh but decent at best 6/10) It came with a pretty nice looking case. Bulky protected 3.5 covered in plastic (looks like connectors will last with some abuse) Cons: Bass – Nonexistent (1/10) I get shocked often near my ear when they are plugged in (could be...” --HardTraxX

Diego Earbuds by JLab

Diego Earbuds by JLab

Once again, JLab engineered the design, sound, fit, and features around feedback from our fans to create a world class, yet affordable earbud that is truly designed by the people for the people. The Diego is the first JBud to sport our new JCon logo, designed with our fans as a symbol of JLab's commitment to Hook It Up. Rock It Out. FEATURING • 10mm Neodymium Micro Driver •...

Sunrise Xcape Impressive Edition