Sunrise Audio Xcited

Sunrise Audio Xcited

Hidition NT-6

Hidition NT-6

“I am not good with reviews , so this is gonna be a small review (will probably update it later with more thoughts/impressions) Simply put, NT6 is one AMAZING CIEM, and definitely a level (or two) up , from all the previous TOTL (C)IEMs i owned  ( K3003 , UM Miracles , Custom Art Anzu V2 )   I am using it with a Whiplash Hybrid V3 cable , so my impressions come from this...” --proedros

Hidition NT-6PRO

Hidition NT-6PRO

“Months ago I believed the JH13Pro Freqphase to have the most clarity when it came to Custom In-Ear Monitors, but I was properly blown away by the Hidition NT-6 Pro with its death-defying clarity and resolution.   Introduction After spending a lot of time with my JH13Pro I decided to seek another CIEM to possibly challenge or even defeat it. After browsing the ever-beloved head-fi.org, I...” --VisceriousZERO

Sw-Xcape