EarSonics EM32

EarSonics EM32

“this IEM is made in order to restitute exactly  NATURAL SOUNDS !!!! don t expext mega bass , facing mediums ,  or heavy highs presence!   EM32 draws what the record and mix has done and NOTHING ELSE........ so when the record , mix , DAP ? AMP !! is top so you obtain MAGICAL SOUND AND EVEN MORE!!!   the infra are sometimes magnifik,   and so on for mids and...” --isibn95

Sunrise Audio Xcited

Sunrise Audio Xcited

EarSonics EM3-PRO

EarSonics EM3-PRO

Top of the line custom IEMs made by earsonics.

EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM

EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM

“Remember those essays you had to write in grade school? Well I do even if you don't. In honor of that memory, I am going to write: What does the EarSonics SM3 mean to me? Back in March I was going to order the EarSonics SM3 based off the few things I have read about them, even though it wasn't much. But then something stopped me. Could they really be that good, and the shipping cost was as...” --average_joe

EarSonics SM64

EarSonics SM64

“THE RATINGS:   Highs: 4.5/5 Mids: 5/5 Lows: 4.5/5 (probably would be 5/5 with amping) Bass: 5/5 (swooshy style, though) Value: 5/5 Soundstaging: 5/5   This is all to say that the Earsonics SM64s are perhaps the best IEMs I have ever heard, and I was always a big IEM person.    Let's be short about this:   It absolutely slaughters the Shure SE530, SE535 line...” --Pepper

EarSonics SM3 v2 universal in-ear monitors

EarSonics SM3 v2 universal in-ear monitors

“http://www.earsonics.com/SM3%20engl.htm v2 page. Aside from the cable and new body, my impressions match what I had in my v1 review. http://www.head-fi.org/products/earsonics-sm3-universal-fit-iem/reviews/4422 Otherwise, these sound about the same as v1/the new ear-piece body shape is a lot more ergonomic(seems to be a bit smaller as well, but not as easy to get a good seal... At the same...” --svyr

EarSonics EM6 Custom IEM

EarSonics EM6 Custom IEM

The new in-ear monitors reference for live performance, sound-based on EM4 technology but adapted to live.The best professional tool for exigents musicians who wait for best audio quality. The spectral balance is rigorous and a musical as never achieved before in an in-ear. Deep and "clean" lows, a "Earsonics touch" medium and treble with incredible sharpness. The...

EarSonics EM4

EarSonics EM4

“EarSonics is a french CIEMs and IEMs  manufacturer that is based in the south of France, near from Montpellier. All the prices are also in €uros.   The EM4 are based on Franck Lopez thoughts after the EM3pro. They gain in width, clarity, separation and precision. But they are not made for guigs, you can use it for but it's not especially done for. I would advice to take the EM6 for....” --Rollk2

EarSonics SM2

EarSonics SM2

EarSonics SM2 are the universal in-ears you need. Thanks to their ergonomic cushions, they provide instant and easy fit to all kind of ears. Their technology is inherited from our EM series, and allows them to attain an audio quality never reached before with universals. EarSonics' "high fidelity" sound for nomads and musicians.

Sw-Xcape