DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer

“Before we begin, the unit that i have was purchased with my own money. I have used it almost everyday for about 7-8 months, done comparisons to many other top of the line custom in ear monitor demo units (yes, I acknowledge that they probably wouldn't sound as good as the actual custom iem), and thus come to the conclusions that I have on what is, in my opinion, one of the finest earphones in...” --WCDchee

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

Sunrise Audio Xcited