Stax SR001 MK2

Stax SR001 MK2

“ This is my first foray into the electrostatic world and won't be my last. Everything that has been written in the past about Stax is borne true in listening to these phones. Liquid mid's, shimmering treble and a suprising amount of deep, strong bass.   Even though described as portable I would not go outside with these. They are my in the house set up as they offer little or no...” --ianmedium

V-Moda Bass Frequency Rouge Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Rouge Earbuds

STAX SR-003 In-The-Ear Earspeaker

STAX SR-003 In-The-Ear Earspeaker

The SR-003 is a 5-pin PRO bias type in-the-ear earspeaker, and can be used by connecting to a driver unit having 5-pin PRO bias output socket. Also, the inner type structure of the SR-003 enables you to enjoy excellent electrostatic sound readily without covering your ears. The SR-003 connects to STAX driver units or adapters equipped with 5-pin type PRO bias output- The Stax SR-003 is the home...

V-Moda Bass Frequency Platinum White Earbuds