Meizu EP-40 dynamic driver IEMs

Meizu EP-40 dynamic driver IEMs

“       The story behind this review is kind of interesting. I was in contact with Meizu about an upcoming portable audio player being released later this year. I asked for a loaner so I could do a review over at InnerFidelity. That device is still a few months out so they don’t have review models yet. During the course of our conversation the Meizu rep asked if I might...” --project86

Stax SR001 MK2

Stax SR001 MK2

“ This is my first foray into the electrostatic world and won't be my last. Everything that has been written in the past about Stax is borne true in listening to these phones. Liquid mid's, shimmering treble and a suprising amount of deep, strong bass.   Even though described as portable I would not go outside with these. They are my in the house set up as they offer little or no...” --ianmedium

STAX SR-003 In-The-Ear Earspeaker

STAX SR-003 In-The-Ear Earspeaker

The SR-003 is a 5-pin PRO bias type in-the-ear earspeaker, and can be used by connecting to a driver unit having 5-pin PRO bias output socket. Also, the inner type structure of the SR-003 enables you to enjoy excellent electrostatic sound readily without covering your ears. The SR-003 connects to STAX driver units or adapters equipped with 5-pin type PRO bias output- The Stax SR-003 is the home...