Westone UM Pro 30

Westone UM Pro 30

Westone Elite Series ES60

Westone Elite Series ES60

“ Before I start my write-up, I would like to Thank Westone for providing me with a review sample of their flagship ES60 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion.   Product page: http://www.westoneaudio.com/index.php/products/custom-series/es60-in-ear-monitor.html   As I bonus, I will also cover in my review Westone new Ultra-thin balanced cable (THIS), and TRU hearing protection...” --twister6

Westone UM 56

Westone UM 56

Westone - UM2 Monitor with Removable Cable Earphone - Blue - FREE Monitor Vault

Westone - UM2 Monitor with Removable Cable Earphone - Blue - FREE Monitor Vault

Westone UM2 with Replaceable Cables Made in USA

Westone UM2 with Replaceable Cables Made in USA

Westone UM2 stage monitors

Westone UM2 stage monitors

“ Disclaimer I bought these about 3 years ago, used them a lot and got to "know" them well. The (sort of a) good thing is: They still perform as good as they did when I first tried them on. But that was not too good. Back then I felt disenchanted: they somehow sounded unimpressive, which left me confused. I mean, I based my decision to buy the most expensive earphones I had ever owned solely...” --Checkbox G

Westone 1 Earphones

Westone 1 Earphones

The Westone 1 was launched in late 2009 and it is ideal for sport practice, running, aerobics as these earbuds will fit inside your outer ear and never fall off. Designed with the human anatomy in mind, the Westone 1 earphones also feature balanced armature drivers which provide excellent sound quality outperforming earphones that sell well over $200

Spiral Ear SE 5-Way Reference

Spiral Ear SE 5-Way Reference

“I have had this for about two years and ordered them after exchanging a few emails with Grzegorz, who seems very knowledgable and replies very quickly. After sending off the impressions the monitors arrived about two months later. On arrival they are well presented in a waterproof case with some instructions. Unfortunately the fit was awful and very painful on the right where it felt like the...” --Electronicbear

Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds

Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds

Westone UM Pro 20 High Performance Dual Driver in-ear Headphone

Westone UM Pro 20 High Performance Dual Driver in-ear Headphone

UM Pro 20 High performance Dual Driver in-ear Headphone Built for musicians by dedicated artisans boasting over 50+ years experience with in-ear applications, the UM Pro 20 is a professional grade in-ear headphone packed with the features you need to give your best performance on every stage. The UM Pro 20 isn't shy and will thrive under even the harshest stage conditions, allowing you to...