Spiral Ear SE 3-way Reference Custom IEM

Spiral Ear SE 3-way Reference Custom IEM

The 3-way Reference is positioned in the middle of the range and offered in both fixed-cable and detachable cable variants, priced at €575 (est. $740) and €645 (est. $830), respectively. What makes the 3-way interesting aside from the shell material is the sound - after several months with the earphone I can say with great confidence that its tuning makes for one of most unique...

Spiral Ear SE 5-Way Reference

Spiral Ear SE 5-Way Reference

“ SE-5 is a true marvel of engineering, one of a few headphones/IEMs I can say brought a new level of detail and presentation to music and is truly high-fidelity, that is directly comparable to live performance given a high quality recording.   Important caveat: many amplifiers and sources (even many dedicated headphone amps) cannot drive SE-5 correctly - very low output impedance is...” --AstralStorm

V-Moda Bass Frequency Jaded Earbuds