Spiral Ear SE 3-way Reference Custom IEM

Spiral Ear SE 3-way Reference Custom IEM

The 3-way Reference is positioned in the middle of the range and offered in both fixed-cable and detachable cable variants, priced at €575 (est. $740) and €645 (est. $830), respectively. What makes the 3-way interesting aside from the shell material is the sound - after several months with the earphone I can say with great confidence that its tuning makes for one of most unique...

Spiral Ear SE 5-Way Reference

Spiral Ear SE 5-Way Reference

“I have had this for about two years and ordered them after exchanging a few emails with Grzegorz, who seems very knowledgable and replies very quickly. After sending off the impressions the monitors arrived about two months later. On arrival they are well presented in a waterproof case with some instructions. Unfortunately the fit was awful and very painful on the right where it felt like the...” --Electronicbear

V-Moda Bass Frequency Jaded Earbuds