SteelSeries Flux In-Ear Headset for Gaming and Music

SteelSeries Flux In-Ear Headset for Gaming and Music

“Introduction – In this review I’ll be looking at the SteelSeries Flux, an IEM from a gaming accessory manufacture and a rarity in the Head-Fi community. Since SteelSeries have never received any notable attention for their audio products they haven’t had more than a few of their headphones reviewed online. This scarcity of reviews is due to a number of things. First is the nature of gaming...” --Audiophile1811

Spider TinyEar

Spider TinyEar

“ **** Please note that I received these from Spider Cable for free [ http://www.head-fi.org/t/564608/spider-gives-away-20pcs-tinyear-micro-driver-iem ]   I've owned these IEMs for about a week now, and in that time I've used them exclusively and quite often. I don't have any IEMs in this price range (~$40) other than my Meelec M6 (which I haven't used in months because they...” --earthpeople

E SERIES REALVOICE AUDIOPHILE EARPHONE

E SERIES REALVOICE AUDIOPHILE EARPHONE

• Pro quality sound reproduction • Acoustically-tuned and balanced high end 12.5mm Neodymium driver • Vertical earphone design delivers a high-definition sound stage • Noise-isolating technology further isolates outside noise and enables deep punchy bass for the ultimate audio experience • Copper-Clad Aluminum Wire (CCAW) voice coils for accurate and linear...