Logitech UE 900s Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earphones (NEWEST 2014 VERSION)

Logitech UE 900s Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earphones (NEWEST 2014 VERSION)

“I decided to purchase the new model UE 900s instead of the UE 900 because of some build quality changed and added accessories. Here is a review of what I received.     Packaging - The packaging is very nice and they fit a lot into the fairly small box. Everything is quite elegant looking   Accessories - There are tons of accessories. There are many sizes of silicon and foam...” --Got the Shakes

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Logitech UE 900

Logitech UE 900

“This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s   The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened up my eyes and ears to higher quality multi-driver in-ear headphones. Though I have tested a lot of other headphones afterwards, in different dynamic/BA driver configurations, I still like to...” --twister6

E SERIES REALVOICE AUDIOPHILE EARPHONE

E SERIES REALVOICE AUDIOPHILE EARPHONE

• Pro quality sound reproduction • Acoustically-tuned and balanced high end 12.5mm Neodymium driver • Vertical earphone design delivers a high-definition sound stage • Noise-isolating technology further isolates outside noise and enables deep punchy bass for the ultimate audio experience • Copper-Clad Aluminum Wire (CCAW) voice coils for accurate and linear...

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600vi Noise-Isolating Headset - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600vi Noise-Isolating Headset - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 350vi Noise-Isolating Headset (Silver)

Logitech Ultimate Ears 350vi Noise-Isolating Headset (Silver)

Ultimate Ears 350Vi - Headset - Binaural - Wired - Ear-Bud - 20 - 20000

Spider TinyEar

Spider TinyEar

“ **** Please note that I received these from Spider Cable for free [ http://www.head-fi.org/t/564608/spider-gives-away-20pcs-tinyear-micro-driver-iem ]   I've owned these IEMs for about a week now, and in that time I've used them exclusively and quite often. I don't have any IEMs in this price range (~$40) other than my Meelec M6 (which I haven't used in months because they...” --earthpeople