Spider TinyEar

Spider TinyEar

“ **** Please note that I received these from Spider Cable for free [ http://www.head-fi.org/t/564608/spider-gives-away-20pcs-tinyear-micro-driver-iem ]   I've owned these IEMs for about a week now, and in that time I've used them exclusively and quite often. I don't have any IEMs in this price range (~$40) other than my Meelec M6 (which I haven't used in months because they...” --earthpeople

Jabra VOX Corded Stereo Wired Headsets - Retail Packaging - Black

Jabra VOX Corded Stereo Wired Headsets - Retail Packaging - Black

“The Jabra Vox is Jabra's current flagship IEM. It has impressed me in many ways, but has its shortcomings. But for being only $100 MSRP, these are a definite competitor on the current market.   [[SPOILER]] Package - The Vox comes in a hard-plastic container with a yellow silicone stripe down the middle, with the word, 'Vox' written on it. It feels well made, and is aesthetically pleasing to my...” --pro1137

E SERIES REALVOICE AUDIOPHILE EARPHONE

E SERIES REALVOICE AUDIOPHILE EARPHONE

• Pro quality sound reproduction • Acoustically-tuned and balanced high end 12.5mm Neodymium driver • Vertical earphone design delivers a high-definition sound stage • Noise-isolating technology further isolates outside noise and enables deep punchy bass for the ultimate audio experience • Copper-Clad Aluminum Wire (CCAW) voice coils for accurate and linear...