Spider TinyEar

Spider TinyEar

“ **** Please note that I received these from Spider Cable for free [ http://www.head-fi.org/t/564608/spider-gives-away-20pcs-tinyear-micro-driver-iem ]   I've owned these IEMs for about a week now, and in that time I've used them exclusively and quite often. I don't have any IEMs in this price range (~$40) other than my Meelec M6 (which I haven't used in months because they...” --earthpeople

AIAIAI: Pipe Earphones - Black

AIAIAI: Pipe Earphones - Black

The Pipe offers impressive sound quality and overall strength in an organic and ergonomic design. Made from lightweight and highly resilient materials this earphone displays an elegant coherency between the overall design and the individual parts.

E SERIES REALVOICE AUDIOPHILE EARPHONE

E SERIES REALVOICE AUDIOPHILE EARPHONE

• Pro quality sound reproduction • Acoustically-tuned and balanced high end 12.5mm Neodymium driver • Vertical earphone design delivers a high-definition sound stage • Noise-isolating technology further isolates outside noise and enables deep punchy bass for the ultimate audio experience • Copper-Clad Aluminum Wire (CCAW) voice coils for accurate and linear...