Spider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphone

Spider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphone

“   First off the disclaimer, the Realvoice IEM’S were given to me a month or two back for reviewing. I would like to thank Spider Cable for the review sample and my apologies for taking so long in writing this review. Since I have had these I have used them about 75% of the time when I am using earphones, which probably averages about two hours per day. So I have put quite a few hours...” --Carlsan

TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone

TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone

“This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass   Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50!  Though I was a bit skeptical approaching it, T1E turned out to be another giant killer where this dual dynamic headphone set delivered a sound quality on par with others that cost at least twice or more.  When you...” --twister6

TTPOD T1 High Fidelity Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone Transparent White

“Introduction – The TTPOD T1 is a recent entry into the growing market of dual-dynamic earphones. Selling for only $35 at Penon Audio, the T1’s are the cheapest of all current dual-dynamic IEMs on the market and fall right within the budget category. With tough competition from the likes of the Havi B3 Pro-1’s, the MOE Audio SS01 (which shares a similar design), and the much more expensive...” --Audiophile1811