Audio Technica Ath-im70 Dual Symphonic Drivers In-ear Headphones

Fostex Te-05 Dynamic In-ear Headphones

Fostex Te-05 Dynamic In-ear Headphones

Soundsoul S-018 Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones

Soundsoul S-018 Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones

“I have purchased this iem (wooden one) just because it is so cheap and has good reviews. You know good reviews do not necessarily mean you will like that phones. Look at my reviews and You will see I am a price quality guy who seek the best value among headphones. I try to get a set which covers one reference iem,one bassy-punchy,one over-head and one iem for all around best within low budget...” --ajlan