Ankit "FORBIDDEN" Ergonomic Noise-Isolating Earphones with G-Bass Technology

Ankit "FORBIDDEN" Ergonomic Noise-Isolating Earphones with G-Bass Technology

Ankit earphone is what resulted after über style and premium sound quality got away for a weekend in Miami! Our "FORBIDDEN" 3D Metallic snakes are about details with fiery, yellow eyes, a red belly, wires coming out of their mouth and with a bitten apple for a stopper. Soooo, Adam & Eve! Features: ¤ Sound Quality -- These earbuds might only cost you $50 but the...

Ankit "NAUGHTY NAUGHTY" Ergonomic Noise-Isolating Earphones with G-Bass Technology

Ankit earphone is what resulted after über style and premium sound quality got away for a weekend in Miami! Our "NAUGHTY NAUGHTY" 3D Metallic Teddy Bears hugs and cuddles the earplugs, and have a cute paw for a stopper. Don't worry guys, you can sport these as well and still be a badass! Features: ¤ Sound Quality -- These earbuds might only cost you $50 but the...

Soundsoul S-018 Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones

Soundsoul S-018 Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones

“ I rarely write reviews but after spending so much time trying to find good in-ear headphones I think my search has finally ended. I'm very impressed with the clarity of the sound through the entire sound range. The bass is also very impressive; something about it just feels right. They also feel very comfortable as well; most in-ear buds tend to make my ear canals uncomfortable after 30...” --hahaxixi