Soundmagic ST80 bluetooth earphone with modular wired/wireless cables

Soundmagic ST80 bluetooth earphone with modular wired/wireless cables

“ At the time this review was written, the Soundmagic ST80 was displayed with Asian links for purchase on the Soundmagic website. Here is a link to their listing of the product:   http://www.soundmagic.com.cn/index.php?c=content&a=show&id=362   Introduction It was relatively early in my days of reviewing products when Soundmagic contacted me to see if I would be...” --Hisoundfi

SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red)

SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red)

“ DISCLAIMER   I am in no way associated with the SoundMAGIC company. I have bought ES18 myself and just expressing my honest opinion here.   ABOUT ME I am a 25 years old music enthusiast and audio gear lover. I am not saying audiophile for a reason,as that sounds both, too scientific and pretentious. I simply listen to music easily ~8 hours per day, and I want to enjoy it...” --OSiRiSsk

Soundmagic MP21

Soundmagic MP21

“I love these earbuds. At the time of writing, these are literally my favorite in ears ever. While Im sure they cant compete with anything over $200, I've never payed more than $45 for earbuds. At the $20 I payed for these, I could cry at how great they sound.    -Bass is slightly boosted, but not overpowering in any way.    -Mids are very in control, seem to be very...” --smitty1ky

SE535-CL - Triple High Definition MicroDriver Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones - Clear

Shure Sound Isolating Earphones.When the Music Matters. Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers Featuring Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers, the SE535 utilizes dedicated tweeter and dual woofers to deliver spacious sound with rich bass. A detachable cable with wire-form fit enables easy replacement, both extending the life of your investment and providing a secure, comfortable fit. Sound...

Shure E2c Sound Isolating Earphones

Shure E2c Sound Isolating Earphones

“ These things hurt my ear canal too easily unless I use the orange foam inserts, but they get gross and deform a little too easily.   Anyway, the sound on these was good enough for me to realize that my iPod had a pretty constant hiss. They also made it apparant that I could only listen with EQ off or the signal would clip. I never listen to these things with the volume up. I'm a...” --funkmeister

Shure E3c Sound Isolating Earphones

Shure E3c Sound Isolating Earphones

Enjoy an audiophile listening experience when music matters. The E3c combines precision components and remarkable sound isolation to provide studio quality sound everywhere you go. High-energy micro-speakers deliver great tonal balance across the entire frequency range. Flexible sleeves produce remarkable isolation, revealing the subtle details of original recordings. The small compact earphone...

Soundmagic E10s

Soundmagic E10s

Match awarding-winning headphones with a switchable Apple/Android phone mic and, with the SoundMAGIC E10S, you get unbeatable smartphone headphones at this price. SWITCHABLE MIC What marks this particular E10 version out is the addition of a 'smart' mic. Switchable between Apple iOS and Android phones, this makes these the one-stop-shop headphones if you use both devices. If, for...

Shure SE110 Sound Isolating Earphone with Balanced Armature Driver (Black)

Shure SE110 Sound Isolating Earphone with Balanced Armature Driver (Black)

“ As many know these are a nice upgrade and quite price conscience.  I do like the accessory pack and methods of lengthening the cable.  I use them while flying and usually wear them the entire flight (even for 20+ hours) due to their good sound isolation.  If used on a plane should get a sound attenuating patch cord adapter as these are very sensitive.  They are superb compared to the inflight...” --smurphy522

Shure SE215

Shure SE215

“I bought these in February 2012 for £75 at amazon.co.uk and have used them every day except for about one week when I was awaiting delivery of a replacement cable. Typical use is with a variety of personal players (iRiver H140 and H340, Sansa Clip+, Archos A43IT) as well as with PC audio and occasionally with home audio. I listen to many kinds of (usually lossless) music but most often...” --julian67

Shure E4c-n Sound Isolating Earphones (Black)

Shure E4c-n Sound Isolating Earphones (Black)

“ I like this phone so much I am onto my second pair. Are they perfect? No. Are they the best IEM for the price? Unless you get them at $79 like I did the second time, no. Do they have a good soundstage? Not really. Are they durable? Like a boat made of paper.   But...Do they isolate well? With the Shure olives, hell yes. Do they have delicous, buttery mids that I could and have listened to...” --paddy567