Soundmagic E10

Soundmagic E10

“First of all, I'd like to thank 'H20Fidelity' who recommended this IEM to me. I was not sure whether to go for this brand as i did not hear of it before. but thought of givin' them a try. Got it under 40USD. I had Sennheiser Precision 300-II before these and I liked them. The intention to purchase an IEM that was like Senn Precision 300-II was to have a pair of headphones that are just fun to...” --akshayshah12

Soundmagic MP21

Soundmagic MP21

Same as PL21 - added microphone for phone headset usage

Soundmagic E30

Soundmagic E30

“I have 5 sets of the e30 with varying amount of time on them ranging from brand new to 500 hours and there is so much variation that I don't know which one to review here. But generally, I'd say the e30 is neutral/warm yet detailed with a pleasing full bodied sound. It's 'hi-fidelity' in the sense that it imparts virtually no sound signature/sound stamp of its own onto your music...” --thelostMIDrange

SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red)

SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red)

“So this is my first ever review. Enjoy!         I got my es18's for about $15 in my local store on December last year and I've been enjoying them since. SO let's start!   PACKAGING AND ACCESSORIES:     Packaging is pretty decent for a $15 IEM. It includes 3 eartip sizes(small, medium and large) and a leather-ish carrying pouch that's a...” --TheAstray

Soundmagic PL11

Soundmagic PL11

“Build Quality: Not much to say than a solid IEM. The outside is "gunmetal" it looks like metal and feels like metal, but then again. I have been fooled before. The clip ...is just a clip, no deficiencies or poor moving around from it. The L shaped 3.5mm jack is also good. No weird wiggling parts, feels and looks solid. As it's an earphone, this section is generally good. The tip of the earphone...” --bowei006

Soundmagic PL 21

Soundmagic PL 21

New generic universal in-ear stereo headset.Frequency range: 15-22000Hz. DC resistance: 12±10%Ω. Sensitivity: 97±2dB.Cable length: 1.2m. Connection: 3.5mm plug. Supper bass response and outstanding clarity. Comfortable, sound-isolating ear-tips reduce noise. Noise isolation near -20dB.

Nixon Nomadic Headphone All Black, One Size

Nixon Nomadic Headphone All Black, One Size

“ These are definitely not a pair of audiophile cans. Even though they are made to be portable and to be used with your iPhone (built in mic.) they are not that great at it neither. The main problem I have is that I bought these headphones to use when not at home. The issue is that they don't stay on my head very well. Isolation is another poor. Everyone will hear you a mile away when you...” --soundlikes

Nixon Master Blaster Headphone Black, One Size

Nixon Master Blaster Headphone Black, One Size

Throw on the Nixon Master Blaster Headphone, throw on your favorite old-school beats, and sink into the crystal-clear sound. Whether youre trying to concentrate in a loud office or heading out for a gig the Master Blaster phones will keep you in your own world with soft leather ear cushions that block out excess noise. Nixon gave these hearin cups a 50mm driver and 95db sensitivity so you hear...

Nixon Wire 8mm Headphone Black, One Size

Nixon Wire 8mm Headphone Black, One Size

Whether you like your Beethoven with some bounce, or bump your DJ Benzi mixes on the run, the Nixon Wire 8mm Headphone satisfies your audio preferences. Nixon crafted this headphone with both form and function in mind. Powerful 8mm drivers and a wide frequency response range deliver surprising clarity, and an ergonomic fit with customizable tip options ensure you wont have to adjust your...

NIXON WHIP RED IPOD MP3 HEADPHONE

NIXON WHIP RED IPOD MP3 HEADPHONE

# lightweight construction # low profile design # custom molded silicone ear cushions # adjustable headband