Soundmagic E10

Soundmagic E10

“First of all, I'd like to thank 'H20Fidelity' who recommended this IEM to me. I was not sure whether to go for this brand as i did not hear of it before. but thought of givin' them a try. Got it under 40USD. I had Sennheiser Precision 300-II before these and I liked them. The intention to purchase an IEM that was like Senn Precision 300-II was to have a pair of headphones that are just fun to...” --akshayshah12

Soundmagic MP21

Soundmagic MP21

Same as PL21 - added microphone for phone headset usage

SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red)

SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red)

“So this is my first ever review. Enjoy!         I got my es18's for about $15 in my local store on December last year and I've been enjoying them since. SO let's start!   PACKAGING AND ACCESSORIES:     Packaging is pretty decent for a $15 IEM. It includes 3 eartip sizes(small, medium and large) and a leather-ish carrying pouch that's a...” --TheAstray

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Soundmagic E30

Soundmagic E30

“I have 5 sets of the e30 with varying amount of time on them ranging from brand new to 500 hours and there is so much variation that I don't know which one to review here. But generally, I'd say the e30 is neutral/warm yet detailed with a pleasing full bodied sound. It's 'hi-fidelity' in the sense that it imparts virtually no sound signature/sound stamp of its own onto your music...” --thelostMIDrange

Soundmagic PL11

Soundmagic PL11

“Build Quality: Not much to say than a solid IEM. The outside is "gunmetal" it looks like metal and feels like metal, but then again. I have been fooled before. The clip ...is just a clip, no deficiencies or poor moving around from it. The L shaped 3.5mm jack is also good. No weird wiggling parts, feels and looks solid. As it's an earphone, this section is generally good. The tip of the earphone...” --bowei006

PL50 In-ear Headphones

PL50 In-ear Headphones

“ Note: the star ratings are not absolute, but instead relative to its street price at this time (~$55)   The pl50 represent a good value in budget IEMs, provided you like its particular sound signature and quirks.   The pl50s have a tiny form factor. They are easy to insert and remove, and are more than flat enough to lie down in. Needless to say, they are among the most comfortable...” --JxK

Soundmagic PL 21

Soundmagic PL 21

New generic universal in-ear stereo headset.Frequency range: 15-22000Hz. DC resistance: 12±10%Ω. Sensitivity: 97±2dB.Cable length: 1.2m. Connection: 3.5mm plug. Supper bass response and outstanding clarity. Comfortable, sound-isolating ear-tips reduce noise. Noise isolation near -20dB.

Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Grey

Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Grey

“Introduction - I found these at Wal-Mart (surprisingly), and they were selling for 20 bucks, so i could not turn them down.   Design & Build - The design of these earphones are a bit plain. The earpieces have this two-tone, color of matte black and gloss gray. The cable feels very soft and pretty thick. It is not overly thick, and it does not feel cheap to me. The ear tip design is...” --zach8278

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600vi Noise-Isolating Headset - Dark Silver