Diego Earbuds by JLab

Diego Earbuds by JLab

Once again, JLab engineered the design, sound, fit, and features around feedback from our fans to create a world class, yet affordable earbud that is truly designed by the people for the people. The Diego is the first JBud to sport our new JCon logo, designed with our fans as a symbol of JLab's commitment to Hook It Up. Rock It Out. FEATURING • 10mm Neodymium Micro Driver •...

JBuds Hi-Fi Noise-Reducing Ear Buds (Black)

JBuds Hi-Fi Noise-Reducing Ear Buds (Black)

JBuds are the perfect companion for your iPod, mp3 player, laptop, portable DVD, MD, radio, or other audio devices, combining sleek design, premium sound quality, noise reduction, and maximum comfort. The soft silicone earbuds fit perfectly inside your ears, allowing you to comfortably enjoy your music non-stop while blocking outside noise. The new JBuds give you a high-intensity listening...

JBuds J2 Premium Hi-FI Noise Isolating Earbuds (Black/Mint Green)

JBuds J2 Premium Hi-FI Noise Isolating Earbuds (Black/Mint Green)

“ Well... Sound comes out...   ” --JonnyRocket

PL50 In-ear Headphones

PL50 In-ear Headphones

“ Note: the star ratings are not absolute, but instead relative to its street price at this time (~$55)   The pl50 represent a good value in budget IEMs, provided you like its particular sound signature and quirks.   The pl50s have a tiny form factor. They are easy to insert and remove, and are more than flat enough to lie down in. Needless to say, they are among the most comfortable...” --JxK

Soundmagic E10

Soundmagic E10

“First of all, I'd like to thank 'H20Fidelity' who recommended this IEM to me. I was not sure whether to go for this brand as i did not hear of it before. but thought of givin' them a try. Got it under 40USD. I had Sennheiser Precision 300-II before these and I liked them. The intention to purchase an IEM that was like Senn Precision 300-II was to have a pair of headphones that are just fun to...” --akshayshah12

Soundmagic E30

Soundmagic E30

“I have 5 sets of the e30 with varying amount of time on them ranging from brand new to 500 hours and there is so much variation that I don't know which one to review here. But generally, I'd say the e30 is neutral/warm yet detailed with a pleasing full bodied sound. It's 'hi-fidelity' in the sense that it imparts virtually no sound signature/sound stamp of its own onto your music...” --thelostMIDrange

SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red)

SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red)

“So this is my first ever review. Enjoy!         I got my es18's for about $15 in my local store on December last year and I've been enjoying them since. SO let's start!   PACKAGING AND ACCESSORIES:     Packaging is pretty decent for a $15 IEM. It includes 3 eartip sizes(small, medium and large) and a leather-ish carrying pouch that's a...” --TheAstray

Soundmagic MP21

Soundmagic MP21

Same as PL21 - added microphone for phone headset usage

Soundmagic PL11

Soundmagic PL11

“Build Quality: Not much to say than a solid IEM. The outside is "gunmetal" it looks like metal and feels like metal, but then again. I have been fooled before. The clip ...is just a clip, no deficiencies or poor moving around from it. The L shaped 3.5mm jack is also good. No weird wiggling parts, feels and looks solid. As it's an earphone, this section is generally good. The tip of the earphone...” --bowei006

Soundmagic PL 21

Soundmagic PL 21

New generic universal in-ear stereo headset.Frequency range: 15-22000Hz. DC resistance: 12±10%Ω. Sensitivity: 97±2dB.Cable length: 1.2m. Connection: 3.5mm plug. Supper bass response and outstanding clarity. Comfortable, sound-isolating ear-tips reduce noise. Noise isolation near -20dB.