JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black

JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black

“ Okay..well this is my first review..if you may call it so..hence any,,amatuerish mistakes be forgiven..here we go.. So i saved some money(i'm always short of it) for the Vsonic gr02 be..after studying Head-fi posts extensively..and at the moment of commitment, my seller went out of stock. These were just launched on a reputed website here in india..so i decided that i'd get them to satisfy...” --Aakash

JBL Reference 210 Headphone (Black)

JBL Reference 210 Headphone (Black)

Earphones have always been a smaller, more portable alternative to traditional headphones, and JBL Reference 200 Series earphones are certainly that. But Reference 200 Series earphones are designed to perform more like their larger counterparts. With JBL Reference 200 Series it is possible to get realistic, full-spectrum sound from virtually weightless earphones that can easily slip into a pocket.

Soundmagic E10

Soundmagic E10

“First of all, I'd like to thank 'H20Fidelity' who recommended this IEM to me. I was not sure whether to go for this brand as i did not hear of it before. but thought of givin' them a try. Got it under 40USD. I had Sennheiser Precision 300-II before these and I liked them. The intention to purchase an IEM that was like Senn Precision 300-II was to have a pair of headphones that are just fun to...” --akshayshah12

Soundmagic MP21

Soundmagic MP21

Same as PL21 - added microphone for phone headset usage

JBL Synchros S200 Premium In-Ear Stereo Headphones

JBL Synchros S200 Premium In-Ear Stereo Headphones

Beautiful. Powerful. Authentic.View largerControl your iPhone or iPod with the Apple three-button remoteView largerDie-cast Precision for the Inner EarWe meant it at JBL when we said we’d build a revolutionary line of in-ear headphones. For those who know authentic elegance when they see it, and hear it – meet our new Synchros S200 Headphone. Its die-cast precision and aluminum...

Soundmagic E30

Soundmagic E30

“I have 5 sets of the e30 with varying amount of time on them ranging from brand new to 500 hours and there is so much variation that I don't know which one to review here. But generally, I'd say the e30 is neutral/warm yet detailed with a pleasing full bodied sound. It's 'hi-fidelity' in the sense that it imparts virtually no sound signature/sound stamp of its own onto your music...” --thelostMIDrange

SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red)

SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red)

“So this is my first ever review. Enjoy!         I got my es18's for about $15 in my local store on December last year and I've been enjoying them since. SO let's start!   PACKAGING AND ACCESSORIES:     Packaging is pretty decent for a $15 IEM. It includes 3 eartip sizes(small, medium and large) and a leather-ish carrying pouch that's a...” --TheAstray

Soundmagic PL11

Soundmagic PL11

“Build Quality: Not much to say than a solid IEM. The outside is "gunmetal" it looks like metal and feels like metal, but then again. I have been fooled before. The clip ...is just a clip, no deficiencies or poor moving around from it. The L shaped 3.5mm jack is also good. No weird wiggling parts, feels and looks solid. As it's an earphone, this section is generally good. The tip of the earphone...” --bowei006

Soundmagic PL 21

Soundmagic PL 21

New generic universal in-ear stereo headset.Frequency range: 15-22000Hz. DC resistance: 12±10%Ω. Sensitivity: 97±2dB.Cable length: 1.2m. Connection: 3.5mm plug. Supper bass response and outstanding clarity. Comfortable, sound-isolating ear-tips reduce noise. Noise isolation near -20dB.

JBL J33i Premium In-Ear Headphones with Microphone - Black

JBL J33i Premium In-Ear Headphones with Microphone - Black

Drawing on expertise learned from building some of the finest loudspeakers in the world, JBL engineers created lightweight, comfortable headphones that deliver signature JBL sound. The J33i's premium drivers generate high sensitivity, extended frequency response and pure bass that is deep, powerful and accurate. So you hear the truth from your favorite music. Angled strain relief buckles...