Soundmagic E10

Soundmagic E10

“First of all, I'd like to thank 'H20Fidelity' who recommended this IEM to me. I was not sure whether to go for this brand as i did not hear of it before. but thought of givin' them a try. Got it under 40USD. I had Sennheiser Precision 300-II before these and I liked them. The intention to purchase an IEM that was like Senn Precision 300-II was to have a pair of headphones that are just fun to...” --akshayshah12

Soundmagic MP21

Soundmagic MP21

Same as PL21 - added microphone for phone headset usage

SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red)

SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red)

“So this is my first ever review. Enjoy!         I got my es18's for about $15 in my local store on December last year and I've been enjoying them since. SO let's start!   PACKAGING AND ACCESSORIES:     Packaging is pretty decent for a $15 IEM. It includes 3 eartip sizes(small, medium and large) and a leather-ish carrying pouch that's a...” --TheAstray

Soundmagic PL11

Soundmagic PL11

“Build Quality: Not much to say than a solid IEM. The outside is "gunmetal" it looks like metal and feels like metal, but then again. I have been fooled before. The clip ...is just a clip, no deficiencies or poor moving around from it. The L shaped 3.5mm jack is also good. No weird wiggling parts, feels and looks solid. As it's an earphone, this section is generally good. The tip of the earphone...” --bowei006

Soundmagic PL 21

Soundmagic PL 21

New generic universal in-ear stereo headset.Frequency range: 15-22000Hz. DC resistance: 12±10%Ω. Sensitivity: 97±2dB.Cable length: 1.2m. Connection: 3.5mm plug. Supper bass response and outstanding clarity. Comfortable, sound-isolating ear-tips reduce noise. Noise isolation near -20dB.

Soundmagic Pl30 In-ear Headphones

Soundmagic Pl30 In-ear Headphones

“ These and the PL50 are terrible quality buds, I went through both of them in less than 8 months. Both times they failed they left me in an awkward position where I really needed earbuds for working. Thus I would rate these as highly undesirable as I prize reliability and quality most.    I would not waste your time with these.. ” --jcotteri

Super-Lightweight Earbuds with Winding Carrying Case

Super-Lightweight Earbuds with Winding Carrying Case

Coby Electronics Corporation is a manufacturer of quality consumer electronics products designed to deliver outstanding performance for value conscious consumers who do not compromise on product performance.The company offers you its CV-E20 Hi-Fi stereo earphones. These earphones feature super lightweight, mini ear-bud design and digital stereo sound. The padded sponge and winding carrying case...

Coby CVM28 Hands-Free Earphone w/ Microphone for Nokia 5100/6100 Series

Coby CVM28 Hands-Free Earphone w/ Microphone for Nokia 5100/6100 Series

The CV-M28 is a "Hands-Free" Earphone with Microphone for Nokia 5100/6100 series.PRODUCT FEATURES:Compatible with Nokia 5100 and 6100 Series Cellular Telephones;Convenient Hands Free operation;One Touch "Talk/End" button on Microphone for Convenient Phone Answering;Highly Sensitive Omni-Directional Microphone for Great Reception;Ultra Light Weight and Compact Design.

Coby CVEM76PUR High-Performance Isolation Stereo Earphones (Purple)

Coby CVEM76PUR High-Performance Isolation Stereo Earphones (Purple)

Coby CVEM76PUR high-performance isolation stereo earphones, in-ear isolation design blocks background noise so you can experience your music without distraction, aluminum housing delivers durability and performance in a lightweight package, high-definition 10mm neodymium drivers are optimized to produce pounding bass and crisp highs, interchangeable silicone ear plugs ensure a perfect and...