AWEI ES800M In-Ear Hi-Fi Headphone

AWEI ES800M In-Ear Hi-Fi Headphone

AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone - Black

AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone - Black

SOUND-SQUARED "GMS-104" Sport earphones, earbuds for Ipod or MP3 players w/Free Earphone Case - GREAT VALUE!

SOUND-SQUARED Co. specializes in precision-engineered stereo earphones that reduce noise while creating highly accurate, clear sound reproduction. Only high-quality speaker elements are used and they are protected in durable aluminum alloy casings to ensure long lasting value. Listening pleasure is enhanced through rich bass response, distinctive mid-ranges, and sensation-driving highs!

Awei K80

Awei K80

Sound-Squared "ECLIPSE" Replacement earphones earbuds for ipod or MP3 player w/Free Earphone Case - GREAT VALUE!

The "Eclipse" stands out for fantastic sound quality in a comfortable design. The crafted aluminum alloy casing reduces vibration to enhance a full range of sound - rich bass response blending nicely with clear mid-ranges and crisp highs. Comfort is maximized with foam earpads and flexible strain reliefs, ensuring comfort during extended periods of use. Enjoy your favorite music or...