ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS

ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS

“ Firstly, I'd like to thank Rock Jaw for the Alfa Genus sample. Only a few weeks ago I hadn't heard of the company Rock Jaw, however through a friend was offered to sample one of their new products. Being more than interested in the filter adjustment tuning feature and neodymium drivers I happily took on a review sample. Let me say it's been more than interesting and delightful,...” --H20Fidelity

ROCK JAW ARCANA Dual driver IEM

ROCK JAW ARCANA Dual driver IEM

“ARCANA IEMs:   Rock Jaw offers a variety of IEMs and headphones, aiming to provide great value, reliable and robust devices, with self proclaimed minimal packaging and overhead to help minimise cost. Rock Jaw ARCANA IEMs are a solid entry level dual driver IEM offering a fun sound signature at a remarkable value for money.   I have so far racked up 40 enjoyable hours of use with...” --ApplesRevenge

ROCK JAW ARCANA V2

ROCK JAW ARCANA V2

“ ROCK JAW ARCANA V2 Quick Review   Thanks to ROCK JAW for the sample.   Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/744233/rock-jaw-arcana-v2-review-by-mark2410   Brief:  Wow.    Price:  £40 or about US$63 but I couldn’t actually find in the US yet.   Specification:  Drivers: 8mm dynamic, Impedance: 16Ω, Sensitivity: 108+/-3db, Frequency...” --mark2410

ROCK JAW HYDRA V2

ROCK JAW HYDRA V2

“ROCK JAW Hydra V2 Quick Review   Thanks to ROCK JAW for the sample.   Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/744853/rock-jaw-hydra-v2-review-by-mark2410   Brief:  Oodles of bass.   Price:  £40 or about US$63 though I could not find in the US.   Specification:  Drivers: 8mm dynamic, Impedance: 16Ω, Sensitivity: 108+/-3db, Frequency response:...” --mark2410

ROCK JAW KOMMAND BA + Dynamic hybrid

ROCK JAW KOMMAND BA + Dynamic hybrid

“**Edit: Added pictures of the filter nozzles.   When Rockbob posted the “Name our latest soon to be released product from ROCK JAW” thread for the Kontrol replacement, I took the first chance I get to enter. Several agonising days of waiting until the closing date, and finally the announcement, I was greeted by a PM from Rockbob himself advising me that I had won the contest....” --penmarker

SOUL by Ludacris FLY Premium In-Ear Headphones

SOUL by Ludacris FLY Premium In-Ear Headphones

Sleek, ergonomic design and superior sound makes the "Fly" In-Ear Headphones unique and a cut above all others. Designed by world class engineers, the "Fly" In-Ear Headphones delivers superior bass and clear mids and highs. The ultra-comfort in ear design eliminates ear fatigue which allows for a longer and more pleasant listening experience. Tested with the active user in...

SOUL by Ludacris SL49 Ultra Dynamic In-Ear Headphones (Silver)

SOUL by Ludacris SL49 Ultra Dynamic In-Ear Headphones (Silver)

“ This can be said as a uncut ruby, why? Because it needs a lot of tempering.   First time I used it, the human voice in my music was muffled by the background track itself but it wasn't to the point where you can't actually hear the lyrics itself (unlike monster beats). Though it didn't sound amazing at first, I gave it a try, mainly because it was on a discount; if it were at its...” --Miniclap1

SOUL by Ludacris SL99 High-Def Sound Isolation In-Ear Headphones (Silver)

SOUL by Ludacris SL99 High-Def Sound Isolation In-Ear Headphones (Silver)

The SL99 provides a superior quality, full-range listening experience in a state-of-the-art, in-ear design. On the road or at work on your iPad, the SL99 is expertly built to complement any lifestyle.