DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer

“Before I start my review, I wold like to Thank Penon Audio for providing me with a review loaner of DITA Audio The Answer headphones in exchange for my honest opinion.   I tested and reviewed a lot of different headphones, everything from a budget $15 to a premium $1500. Regardless of the price, every review raises a Question if my journey in search of that ONE special headphone...” --twister6

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

SOUL by Ludacris SL49 Ultra Dynamic In-Ear Headphones (Silver)

SOUL by Ludacris SL49 Ultra Dynamic In-Ear Headphones (Silver)

“ This can be said as a uncut ruby, why? Because it needs a lot of tempering.   First time I used it, the human voice in my music was muffled by the background track itself but it wasn't to the point where you can't actually hear the lyrics itself (unlike monster beats). Though it didn't sound amazing at first, I gave it a try, mainly because it was on a discount; if it were at its...” --Miniclap1

SOUL by Ludacris FLY Premium In-Ear Headphones

SOUL by Ludacris FLY Premium In-Ear Headphones

Sleek, ergonomic design and superior sound makes the "Fly" In-Ear Headphones unique and a cut above all others. Designed by world class engineers, the "Fly" In-Ear Headphones delivers superior bass and clear mids and highs. The ultra-comfort in ear design eliminates ear fatigue which allows for a longer and more pleasant listening experience. Tested with the active user in...

SOUL by Ludacris SL99 High-Def Sound Isolation In-Ear Headphones (Silver)

SOUL by Ludacris SL99 High-Def Sound Isolation In-Ear Headphones (Silver)

The SL99 provides a superior quality, full-range listening experience in a state-of-the-art, in-ear design. On the road or at work on your iPad, the SL99 is expertly built to complement any lifestyle.