Sport MP3 Wireless Wrap-Around Headphones / Headset with Built in 2GB MP3 Player. (Includes USB Cable)

Tired of your MP3 player headphones getting in your way and falling off your head? The sport MP3 player is a perfect workout companion with its wrap around design and wire fee operation it will stay on your head and out of your way. The tight design allows for multiple workout positions including: bench press, sit ups, hard running and aerobics. 2 GB of space stores plenty of songs for...

Telefunken TH-110T