Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEM

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEM

“Here's my video review of the universal Roxanne, kindly loaned to me by Jerry Harvey.     Notes: The tips I was using were given to me and are called SpinFit. I don't know of anyone selling them at present, but Jerry Harvey has said he is going to look into making them available. ” --Currawong

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM

Jerry Harvey has been designing the worlds finest custom earphones for almost two decades and this newest innovation is no exception. Jerry Harvey Audio is proud to announce our most alluring custom offering yet, from the all new Sirens Series, Roxanne. Equipped with soundrIVe technology, our newest proprietary mini quad drivers, Roxanne lures you in with the widest frequency range you’...

Sport MP3 Wireless Wrap-Around Headphones / Headset with Built in 2GB MP3 Player. (Includes USB Cable)

Tired of your MP3 player headphones getting in your way and falling off your head? The sport MP3 player is a perfect workout companion with its wrap around design and wire fee operation it will stay on your head and out of your way. The tight design allows for multiple workout positions including: bench press, sit ups, hard running and aerobics. 2 GB of space stores plenty of songs for...