Grado GR8e In-Ear Headphone

Grado GR8e In-Ear Headphone

“GRADO GR8E   Before I get started let me introduce myself, my name is Adam. I am a 38 years old headphone and portable audio lover, mostly iems. I am your average guy that works 8-10 hours a day and am required to wear hearing protection all day. My choice of hearing protection is usually an iem. My reviews are aimed at the average Tom, Dick, Jane or Harry, one day I did a search on the...” --acain

GR10 - In Ear Series Hi Performance Sound Isolating Moving Armature Earphones

GR10 - In Ear Series Hi Performance Sound Isolating Moving Armature Earphones

Learning never ends and the GR10 is a result of a constant desire to look at designs and materials and improve upon them. Improvements upon the single armature design found in the GR8 are now in the GR10. A higher level of precision and new materials allows for the performance of the GR10 to add frequency extension in both the higher and lower ranges as well as lowering distortion. A...

Sport MP3 Wireless Wrap-Around Headphones / Headset with Built in 2GB MP3 Player. (Includes USB Cable)

Tired of your MP3 player headphones getting in your way and falling off your head? The sport MP3 player is a perfect workout companion with its wrap around design and wire fee operation it will stay on your head and out of your way. The tight design allows for multiple workout positions including: bench press, sit ups, hard running and aerobics. 2 GB of space stores plenty of songs for...