DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer

“Before I start my review, I wold like to Thank Penon Audio for providing me with a review loaner of DITA Audio The Answer headphones in exchange for my honest opinion.   I tested and reviewed a lot of different headphones, everything from a budget $15 to a premium $1500. Regardless of the price, every review raises a Question if my journey in search of that ONE special headphone...” --twister6

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

Sport MP3 Wireless Wrap-Around Headphones / Headset with Built in 2GB MP3 Player. (Includes USB Cable)

Tired of your MP3 player headphones getting in your way and falling off your head? The sport MP3 player is a perfect workout companion with its wrap around design and wire fee operation it will stay on your head and out of your way. The tight design allows for multiple workout positions including: bench press, sit ups, hard running and aerobics. 2 GB of space stores plenty of songs for...