Sony MDR-EX50LP

Sony MDR-EX50LP

“When I got these headphones I was expecting something more than the ex-10lps, but what I got wasn't really that. The treble is very crashy, sometimes to the point which it isn't pleasant to your ears. The mids are alright, only sometimes will they be distorted by the other registers. The bass is lacking, despite the box saying that it has "Rich Bass".  One of the things that I do like...” --yousakura

Sony MDR E811LP - Headphones ( ear-bud ) - black

Sony MDR E811LP - Headphones ( ear-bud ) - black

“          As of 2013, I could only find one pair of these on the internet. It's a shame because from my experience, cheap earbuds are oriented around the muffled bass emphasis and exhausting higher mid ranges. I myself came from the Audio Technica a900x and Bose IE2's which sound darker compared to these $10 earbuds. I love rich vocals and acoustic...” --Nec3

Sony MDR-7550 In-Ear Monitors (IEM)

Sony MDR-7550 In-Ear Monitors (IEM)

“ Read full review: http://www.head-fi.org/t/679045/review-sony-mdr-7550 ” --kimvictor

Fostex Te-05 Dynamic In-ear Headphones

Fostex Te-05 Dynamic In-ear Headphones

Sony XBAZ5 Ultimate Hi-Res In Ear Headphone

Sony XBAZ5 Ultimate Hi-Res In Ear Headphone

A direct result of the relentless pursuit for personal audio excellence, XBA-Z5 Hi-Res, in-ear headphones deliver exceptional, spacious, and natural sound: deep bass, radiant mids, and notable vocal clarity. Exotic dynamic driver technology paired with cutting-edge Linear Drive Balanced Armatures deliver rich, dynamic, Hi-Res sound.

Sony MDR-EX800ST

Sony MDR-EX800ST

Sony's new audio monitor in inner ear style. As an In-Ear Monitor (IEM), MDR-EX800ST is strictly for musicians, sound engineers and audiophiles to listen to music or to hear a custom crafted mix of vocals and stage instrumentation for live performance or studio mixing. There are instructions on how to properly connect the cord to the driver unit and how to position the earphone and the...

Sony Mdr-Ex700Lp Earbud Style Headphones (Black)

Sony Mdr-Ex700Lp Earbud Style Headphones (Black)

“ I used to use the ck10 and ex700 to complement eachother as my standard IEM's, which was a nice pair of two very different IEM's, I used the ck10 much more, but I liked the sound quality of the ex700 sometimes, if you click on my username you can find my ck10 review where I compare them with certain songs and sometimes find music quite a bit more enjoyable with the ex700, factoring...” --kiteki

Sony Xba100 Q [Sealed Inner-ear Receiver Balanced Armature Driver Unit Mounting] Japan Import

Linear drive balanced armature./Sound conduit and housing are made of brass.It realizes a clear sound. /Direct drive structure./Serrations cable to be less entangled.

Sony XBA-3SL

Sony XBA-3SL

“The entire Sony XBA Line is stunning: very sensitive and well executed lines, comfortable despite size, flat cable, nice case, a 90'plug.   The first time I tried the Xba3 the sound wasn't appealing at all. Unnatural and spiky treble, (some people refers as metallic sound) and didn't cope well with my recordings. Nowadays I understand the praise and it has...” --squallkiercosa

Audio Technica Ath-im70 Dual Symphonic Drivers In-ear Headphones