Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones

Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones

“ got em for 10$ in blue ,store had them on sale so l said sure y not and l m glad :)  they re light and comfortable cheap ( since l destroy my buds alot :(  ) and most of all the sound surprised me ,they sound great !!  if you need  a replacement for your ipod etc get em can not go wrong :) ” --drkrazyrich

Sony MDR E811LP - Headphones ( ear-bud ) - black

Sony MDR E811LP - Headphones ( ear-bud ) - black

“          As of 2013, I could only find one pair of these on the internet. It's a shame because from my experience, cheap earbuds are oriented around the muffled bass emphasis and exhausting higher mid ranges. I myself came from the Audio Technica a900x and Bose IE2's which sound darker compared to these $10 earbuds. I love rich vocals and acoustic...” --Nec3

SONY MDR-XB60EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import)

SONY MDR-XB60EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import)

A genuine Sony Japan product. In a Japanese retail packaging. 1 year warranty valid only in Japan.

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SB

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SB

Type: Balance Amateur Sensitivity: 112dB Resistance:16 ohm Length of Soft Cord:1.4m Weight: 23g

Sony Hybrid Black In-Ear Headphones - XBA-H1

Sony Hybrid Black In-Ear Headphones - XBA-H1

“Here is my video review of the XBA-H1. If you like the video please check out my channel :) Below the video is a quick summary of my opinions.     Design & Comfort   The XBA-H1's earpieces are quite large, and may not suit every user's ears. Thankfully they are quite lightweight. The cable is good quality and doesn't tangle easily, and microphonics / cable noise is...” --a_recording

XBA-3 - XBA Series Triple Driver Balanced Armature In Ear Earphones

XBA-3 - XBA Series Triple Driver Balanced Armature In Ear Earphones

“This is my best headphone for all around genres, it does everything right, is very comfortable and is worth $200 easy imo. Very good for modern music, if you want huge bass and soundstage I recommend something like the XB90EX but for all around music and balance and clarity, these are it. ” --kevms89

Sony MDR-7550 In-Ear Monitors (IEM)

Sony MDR-7550 In-Ear Monitors (IEM)

“ Read full review: http://www.head-fi.org/t/679045/review-sony-mdr-7550 ” --kimvictor

Final Audio Design Piano Forte IX

Final Audio Design Piano Forte IX

In FAD-speak: "Piano Forte IX archived to produce space expression which bring atmosphere of live hall and a sense of reality of concert hall which is difficult to be produced by conventional earphones. Piano Forte Ⅸ has a stainless body with a mirror-polished finish. Its classy look mirrors a high-precision sound that retains the trueness of the recorded source."