Lenntek Pro Series with Balanced Armature Professional In-ear Monitor (IEM)

Lenntek Pro Series with Balanced Armature Professional In-ear Monitor (IEM)

“My Altec Lansing 716s are getting old and my Sennheiser HD 600s will need new cords shortly, so when I saw the Lenntek Pros at Costco.com for $50, I couldn't pass them up.   When I first opened the box, and cut open the sealed all around plastic, I noticed that the included tips are all very small.  But if you push them deep, deep, deep into your your ear canal you can get a seal....” --chasfs

Ankit "FORBIDDEN" Ergonomic Noise-Isolating Earphones with G-Bass Technology

Ankit "FORBIDDEN" Ergonomic Noise-Isolating Earphones with G-Bass Technology

Ankit earphone is what resulted after über style and premium sound quality got away for a weekend in Miami! Our "FORBIDDEN" 3D Metallic snakes are about details with fiery, yellow eyes, a red belly, wires coming out of their mouth and with a bitten apple for a stopper. Soooo, Adam & Eve! Features: ¤ Sound Quality -- These earbuds might only cost you $50 but the...

Ankit "NAUGHTY NAUGHTY" Ergonomic Noise-Isolating Earphones with G-Bass Technology

Ankit earphone is what resulted after über style and premium sound quality got away for a weekend in Miami! Our "NAUGHTY NAUGHTY" 3D Metallic Teddy Bears hugs and cuddles the earplugs, and have a cute paw for a stopper. Don't worry guys, you can sport these as well and still be a badass! Features: ¤ Sound Quality -- These earbuds might only cost you $50 but the...