Sw-Xcape

Sunrise Audio Xcited

Sunrise Audio Xcited

SOL REPUBLIC Amps Red In-Ear Headphones with Inline Microphone and Remote

SOL REPUBLIC Amps Red In-Ear Headphones with Inline Microphone and Remote

“ I bought these SOL AMP in-ears at a local TJMaxx store for a reasonable price. The build quality is pretty good and the sound isolation is very good. The sound quality had some issues out of the box. Initially, I found the bass somewhat boomy and not very deep. The midrange sounded boxy. The highs were not as crisp as I like it. If you have ever heard a pair of very large cheap...” --bikdav

Sunrise Xcape Impressive Edition