Rocketfish Mobile - Earbud Headphones - Black

Rocketfish Mobile - Earbud Headphones - Black

“Rocketfish is the Best Buy house brand of audio components/accessories. When I picked these up I was getting sick of the 'pinched' sound of my CX300ii series B, or whatever name Sennheiser has attached to them. By 'pinched' I mean boosted in the wrong places of the spectrum. I don't believe in spending $500 on iems that are going to be sweated on, tossed in a gym bag and otherwise abused. Hell...” --Mach-X

Snuggbuds Fusion

Snuggbuds Fusion

Our Fusion model provides a "full range" of sound, with excellent highs, mids, and lows in these speakers. Fusion for SmartPhone comes with a full-control mic for iPhone, fabric, tangle-free cord, and 90-degree gold-plated sport jack. Note: this microphone also works with other SmartPhones that accept direct-connect 3.5mm jacks, but click control function may not with all SmartPhones.

Rocketfish Mobile Stereo Ear Bud Headphones Black RF-MEP2

Rocketfish Mobile Stereo Ear Bud Headphones Black RF-MEP2

Enjoy your favorite tunes with these ear bud headphones that feature a neodymium magnet and 10mm drivers for great audio quality. What's Included * RocketfishTM Mobile Stereo Ear Bud Headphones * Ear buds (small, medium, large)