Audio Technica Ath-im70 Dual Symphonic Drivers In-ear Headphones

Fostex Te-05 Dynamic In-ear Headphones

Fostex Te-05 Dynamic In-ear Headphones

Snuggbuds Fusion

Snuggbuds Fusion

Our Fusion model provides a "full range" of sound, with excellent highs, mids, and lows in these speakers. Fusion for SmartPhone comes with a full-control mic for iPhone, fabric, tangle-free cord, and 90-degree gold-plated sport jack. Note: this microphone also works with other SmartPhones that accept direct-connect 3.5mm jacks, but click control function may not with all SmartPhones.