Sleek Audio CT6

Sleek Audio CT6

The Sleek Audio custom audio division has taken the groundbreaking audio technology of the SA6 and created custom earphones that offer unprecedented comfort, sound quality, and ESC (Environmental Sound Control). These are also the first and only true wireless custom earphones when paired with our Kleer, CD quality, lossless wireless system.

Sleek Audio CT7

Sleek Audio CT7

Torque Audio t103z

Torque Audio t103z

“ For anyone who has read any of my previous reviews on the KRK-KNS 8400, Shure SRH-940, Sennheiser HD448 or Sennheiser PX360, this beginning piece may seem redundant to you.  However, I think it is important to include.  I like to start off by giving the reader a tidbit about my previous audio experience in an effort to put my words into a useful perspective and empower them as a...” --R-Audiohead