Sleek Audio CT6

Sleek Audio CT6

The Sleek Audio custom audio division has taken the groundbreaking audio technology of the SA6 and created custom earphones that offer unprecedented comfort, sound quality, and ESC (Environmental Sound Control). These are also the first and only true wireless custom earphones when paired with our Kleer, CD quality, lossless wireless system.

Sleek Audio CT7

Sleek Audio CT7

Soundsoul S-018 Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones

Soundsoul S-018 Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones

“ I rarely write reviews but after spending so much time trying to find good in-ear headphones I think my search has finally ended. I'm very impressed with the clarity of the sound through the entire sound range. The bass is also very impressive; something about it just feels right. They also feel very comfortable as well; most in-ear buds tend to make my ear canals uncomfortable after 30...” --hahaxixi