Ortofon e-Q5

Ortofon e-Q5

“ This "moving armature" descendant of the Ortofon e-Q7 makes no sacrifices in terms of quality, despite being introduced at a more affordable price point. The introduction of a new cord and strain relief system help tame microphonics and make the model easy to wear both down and over the ear. The all-aluminum housing is large and may not fit all ears, but the design is simple and...” --Dekimasu

Ortofon e-Q7 Ear Canal Headphone

Ortofon e-Q7 Ear Canal Headphone

“ Prior to purchasing these, my primary concern is to have a proper alternative for my ESW9 which have  better isolation to be used for listening to my ballad tunes on the road. While I don't have any issues with louder tracks, with more subtle ones, my ESW9 aren't up to the task, and so my search began. Actually, I'm not really keen on the idea of using an IEM since they irritate my ears...” --lotusbloom

Ortofon e-Q8 in-ear earphones

Ortofon e-Q8 in-ear earphones

“ Ortofon EQ8 review, with some comparison to the Ortofon EQ7 and EQ5   Ortofon have now released a follow up to the very successful EQ7 from 2009 and the EQ5 in 2010.       [IMG ALT=""]http://www.head-fi.org/content/type/61/id/1114662/width/350/height/700[/IMG]   EQ8   The Ortofon E-Q8, Are they any good and how do they compare to the EQ5 and and the...” --youngsm10

Sleek Audio CT6

Sleek Audio CT6

The Sleek Audio custom audio division has taken the groundbreaking audio technology of the SA6 and created custom earphones that offer unprecedented comfort, sound quality, and ESC (Environmental Sound Control). These are also the first and only true wireless custom earphones when paired with our Kleer, CD quality, lossless wireless system.

Sleek Audio CT7