Ink'd Smokin' Buds Headphones - Green

Ink'd Smokin' Buds Headphones - Green

“    The two pairs of Ink'd I've bought have both started glitching within one week from purchase. 'nuff said. ” --Xhakhal

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM

“   I feel obligated to share out-of-the-gate that I am no CIEM expert! As a matter of fact, I don't even particularly enjoy IEMs - I love over-ear or on-ear headphones. That said: Experiencing JH Audio's JH-13 Pro (now Freqphase) IEMs at Canjam 2009 was nothing short of a revelation for me. As a matter of fact, the experience was so far from anything I had to compare it with that I ended...” --mikemercer

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEM

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEM

“Here's my video review of the universal Roxanne, kindly loaned to me by Jerry Harvey.     Notes: The tips I was using were given to me and are called SpinFit. I don't know of anyone selling them at present, but Jerry Harvey has said he is going to look into making them available. ” --Currawong

Skullcandy 50/50 - Headset ( in-ear ear-bud ) - white, chrome

Skullcandy 50/50 - Headset ( in-ear ear-bud ) - white, chrome

“ These are quite good sounding for the price. The sound is well balanced and nothing overpowers anything else. The design is also quite nice. The major flaw with this and most other Skullcandy products is that they pretty much break in a month. I treat my stuff well and these only survived for around 3 months.  ” --TheBrutux168

Skullcandy 50/50 In Ear Bud with In-Line Microphone and Control Switch/Volume S2FFCM-075 (White/Chrome)

Keep your levels on an even keel with the 50/50, securing a custom fit to provide you with deep bass resonance and full spectrum of sound. Ballistic bass, composite buds with microphone, volume, and track control.Features: In-line microphone pulse control switch and volume control (1 click for play/pause ; 1 click to answer or end calls ; 2 clicks for next track ; 3 clicks for previous track ),...

Skullcandy Asym Earbud Headphone Catfight, One Size

Skullcandy Asym Earbud Headphone Catfight, One Size

Skullcandy knows that you arent perfect, so they made the Asym Earbud Headphones imperfect to match youperfectly. Instead of using identical, one-design-fits-all buds, Skullcandy tailored these action-sport-ready phones to fit over your right and left ears. There are other companies doing the same thing. But of those companies, none uses 13mm neodymium drivers, houses the cord in braided...

Skullcandy Chops (Black/ Pink)

Skullcandy Chops (Black/ Pink)

The ultimate active earpiece, holds onto your ear in all activites

Skullcandy Chops (Black/ White)

Skullcandy Chops (Black/ White)

The ultimate active earpiece, holds onto your ear in all activites

Skullcandy Chops Earbud Headphones Black/Chrome, One Size

Skullcandy Chops Earbud Headphones Black/Chrome, One Size

Go ahead and deck all over the dirt parkyou might bust your skull, but your Skullcandy Chops Earbud Headphones won't shake loose. These boomin' buds feature flexible, around-the-ear anchors to keep your tunes in place through tooth-rattling downhills and zero-gravity hangtime. Oxygen-free copper wires make distortion a memory, if you have any brain cells left.Product FeaturesMaterial:...