Aurisonics Forte In-ear Headphones (Garnet Red)

Aurisonics Forte In-ear Headphones (Garnet Red)

“Aurisonics Forte – initial impressions I picked up the Aurisonics Fortes recently on eBay to try out the Bravo series “sound” – I currently own the ASG 2.5, and have previously owned and sold or traded the Rockets, Eva and ASG 1Plus (which were my first foray into proper mid-tier IEMs). I find their IEMS generally sit quite well with my musical preferences due to their tuning for their main...” --Jackpot77

Skullcandy S2SYDA-008 Merge Earbud Headphones - Black/Chrome

Skullcandy S2SYDA-008 Merge Earbud Headphones - Black/Chrome

“ Upon initial listening with these buds, I was rather unimpressed as I heard the rather familiar bloated mid-bass, sharp highs, and lack of mids that SKDY's old line carried. Then I realized that I still had my source EQ'd to Vocal Booster. Changed over to R&B and wow, night and day difference. The Merge are greatly influenced by an EQ, with the R&B setting completely bring the...” --KodaO

Aurisonics EVA Low-Profile In-Ear Headphones (Polished Blue)

Aurisonics EVA Low-Profile In-Ear Headphones (Polished Blue)

“ Aurisonics Eva (Bravo series) – initial impressions Picked a pair of these up in the recent Hifiheadphones sale of “old” Aurisonics stock to try out some more of the famous Aurisonics midrange after enjoying the ASG series IEMs I have heard. I picked these up at the same time as the Aurisonics Rockets, and have been splitting my time over the last few weeks equally between them. Any...” --Jackpot77

Aurisonics Harmony

Aurisonics Harmony

Skullcandy Fix In Ear Headphone With 3 Button Remote - White / Chrome

Skullcandy Fix In Ear Headphone With 3 Button Remote - White / Chrome

“I've seen the Fix around with the standard SKDY set ups in RadioShack and other stores, but they were usually an unattractive 79.99$. I found them at TJ Maxx (Apparently always has Uptowns for 40$) and decided to throw the 15$ they were asking for them and try them out. They are awesome basshead buds!!   They sound very good, no exaggerations. Seperation, imagery, soundstage are all...” --KodaO

Skullcandy S2TTBZ-BZ Titan Earbuds, (Black)

Skullcandy S2TTBZ-BZ Titan Earbuds, (Black)

“ i loved the sound quality. good for everything. not bloated bass, but if you threw on some bass-heavy music they would thump. yet if the music was not bass-heavy it was not intrusive.    they look cool, and are made of a cool metal. iono what it is. get some complys for it.   the wire is going. one of the buds is crackling in and out when the sire moves. ” --Skoobs

Skullcandy INK'D Earbuds (Green)

Skullcandy INK'D Earbuds (Green)

“First of all, I gave these a 3 star mostly for their price. At about 9 bucks they are about the cheapest headphones around. I mean, who is going to pass up a deal like that. They are dirt cheap and really easy to find at about any store you can name. But you aren't reading this review just for there price. Lets check em out.   Sound quality   If your looking at from an...” --Bassbanger101

Skullcandy S2IKDZ-003 Ink'd 2.0 - Black/Black

Skullcandy S2IKDZ-003 Ink'd 2.0 - Black/Black

“SO HERE WE GO I like em alot ,fun colors so each kid can have their own ,read no fighting, l ve read they sounded best of the three available and l agree clean sound over all ,not thumpy but clear bass!! Think these be great for rock tunes !! These are light and comfortable to wear and to put in .Semi flat cable is sturdy and tangle free and l got these for my teen NOW l think l want my own...” --drkrazyrich

Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in Polished Red